How To Make Soap from Scratch
(Even If You're Crazy Scared of Lye)
Want to make soap from scratch but are afraid of the complicated process and intimidating ingredients?
This course will take you from COMPLETE BEGINNER to CONFIDENT SOAP MAKER in just a few easy lessons.
Learn how to make soap, completely from scratch, using the cold process soap method.
This course is designed for the complete novice, and will take you from beginner to confident soap maker in the shortest time possible.
Forget complicated and intimidating! I'll walk you through the ENTIRE soap making process and break it down into simple, easy-to-follow steps.
In this course you will learn to:
- Choose the best soaping supplies and ingredients + money-saving tips for doing it for less
- Overcome your fear of using lye and use it confidently and safely
- Add fun ingredients like herbs, dried flower petals, clay, and more, and how to use them to create your own custom bars
- Scent your soap using both natural essential oils and soap fragrance oils
- Color your soap + lots of all-natural coloring options
Step-by-step tutorials for these awesome recipes included:
- Bare Basic Soap (perfect for customizing!)
- Oatmeal and Honey Soap
- Lemon Poppyseed Soap
- Lavender Swirl Soap
And don't forget the bonuses!
- Bonus Lesson: How To Create a Formulating Journal
- The Best Soap Making Resources: Including soap making supplies, books, bulk ingredients and more
- E-Book: Easy Cold Process Soap Recipes for Beginners - 12 tried-and-true, easy-to-make recipes to get you successfully making cold process soap (a $17 value)
- Printable handmade soap labels for each recipe
Is How To Make Soap From Scratch (Even If You're Crazy Scared of Lye) the right course for you? Let me help you decide...
This course is right for you if:
- You're a complete soap making newbie and know NOTHING about soap making
- You've tried to make soap before and were not successful
- You've researched the soap making process and are confused or intimidated
- You want to make soap but have NO IDEA where to start
- You want simple, step-by-step soap making tutorials that are easy to understand
This course is NOT right for you if:
- You have made several batches of cold process soap successfully
- You're ready for advanced soaping procedures
- You do not want to handle lye (it's a necessary ingredient when making soap from scratch)
Hi there, friend! I'm Angela Palmer, your instructor and founder of Farm Girl Soap Co.
I'm an esthetician (skin care expert) and educator, specializing in holistic and handcrafted skin care. Since 2001, I've taught thousands of people just like you, to handcraft their own soap and natural beauty products.
My job is to help you feel confident crafting naturally-based skin care products from scratch. I'll bust down the intimidation factors and get you creating your own farm-fresh, amazing products within just minutes.
Your DIY natural products are beautiful and effective too! Once you've crafted your own soap (or lotion, facial or bath products) you'll never want to go back to mass-produced products again.
Besides teaching and crafting specialty soap and beauty products, I love
hanging out with my hubby and three kids on our little farmstead. When I'm not making soap or milking goats, you'll find me on the back of my feisty sorrel horse.
Questions? Please email me at: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm super excited to make soap with you! Enroll in the course now, and start crafting your very own beautiful, good-for-your-skin handmade soap bars for yourself, family, and friends.
You can do this, friend! See you inside the course!